I am pleased to inform you that CIFE (College Is For Everyone) will be providing a second round of scholarships for undocumented students this academic year: The Spring 2012 CIFE Scholarship.
Eligible students must:
– Be an undocumented student.
– Be a first time and first year college student for the 2012-2013 academic year.
– Attend the CIFE All-Day Workshop on March 31, 2012. For workshop info, email name and high school to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Reside and attend a high school in Los Angeles County.
– Must not be a previous CIFE Scholarship recipient.
Application Postmark Deadline: May 5, 2012
Amount of Scholarship: $500
If you know anyone who may be eligible please forward this to them.
You may visit the CORE (Chicano Organizing & Research in Education) website <http://www.ca-core.org/resources> to download the application and instructions.